Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 11: Outrageous Brownies Revisited

I can't do the '12 Days of Baking' without making this brownie recipe!  I had to make brownies for Annabelle's holiday party and this recipe makes a ton of brownies, so it seemed the obvious choice!  It's baked in a jelly roll pan, so I usually get at least 40 large brownies.  These are SO rich that they almost taste like fudge to me.  I guess I am a fan of the fudgey brownie.  I went through a period in high school where I couldn't get enough of the cake-like brownies, but I have obviously come to my senses and joined the land of fudge-like brownie fans!



Annabelle brought a few packages of these brownies to her 1st and 2nd grade teachers (in addition to her current 3rd grade teacher) this morning.  She told me that when she brought the brownies to her 1st grade teacher, she actually jumped up and down and ran to give her a hug!   Annabelle was thrilled with her response!  ;)

Here's a link to my earlier post on these amazing brownies by Ina Garten.


No comments:

Post a Comment