Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 20

We are expecting a crowd this weekend because we are celebrating both Annabelle and Emilie's birthdays with family on Saturday!  Annabelle's birthday is in early June and Emilie's in in early July, so it's going to be easier to have everyone come just once to visit to celebrate both girls!  Our house will be full (which we love) and there's be lots of people here to spoil the kids and a few to do the dishes too.  ;)



So, here's my menu for this week:
Sunday - Grilled salmon, roasted cauliflower and yellow squash
Monday - Mahi-Mahi, black beans, broccoli
Tuesday - Mexican beef (picture above served in "Paleo" style)
Wednesday - Baked chicken
Thursday - Thai Shrimp
Friday - Brats and grilled food
Saturday - Aurelio's Pizza!

Have a great week!  Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea. I actually need to cook more to post mine.... But maybe I'll get inspired, and soon I hope to cook more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see your menu, Valerie! Especially since since you all are following the Paleo diet! :)

    ReplyDelete