Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 19 - Chicago Pizza. . .

Well, I must say that I had a wonderful meal tonight!  I recently discovered that my favorite pizza from the south suburbs of Chicago (my hometown) was opening a location in Marietta!  God bless Aurelios Pizza for coming to a location within 15 miles of my home!!!  So, tonight was an unofficial opening that the owners only announced on facebook.  They announced that they would open at 4pm and I will tell you that there was only one table available when my family and I arrived at 4:30pm!  How amazing is that? 


We are the first customers ever, so I was completely expecting this to be a learning curve for the wait staff (and it was), but the pizza was amazing!  I've been going to this pizza place since birth and it is my "definition" of everything good and pure about pizza.  Check it out in East Cobb at 1255 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30068! 

So, I should probably get the menu up since I am a day late with it!  Sorry, but my sweet Annabelle had a birthday on Sunday so we've been busy around our house.  She's 8 now and she is definitely letting us know that she is one whole year older every chance she gets!  So sweet!

Here this week's menu:
Sunday - Out to dinner
Monday - Aurelio's Pizza!
Tuesday - Seared Shrimp, basil and walnut pesto (recipe follows), roasted cauliflower
Wednesday - Seared Mahi-Mahi, black beans, white rice, roasted asparagus
Thursday - Baked chicken, carrots, potatoes
Friday - Spaghetti with meat sauce
Saturday - Turkey burgers, roasted sweet potatoes and potatoes, broccoli

So, I'd love to hear what all of you will be eating this week!  Let's encourage one another here! 

Happy meal planning to you all!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment