Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 60: Oregonians Invade! :)

Well, last week I mentioned that we were just getting over leaving the Pacific coast of Oregon and now my BIL, SIL and their 2-month old sweetie, Josephine are all staying with us for the next week and a half!  I'm so excited to see them again and my kids are thrilled that they finally get to meet their cousin!



First week of school starts tomorrow for my kids and it's always bittersweet!  They have a brand new school, so they are really excited, but a little nervous for a new school year.  

Week 60 Menu

Sunday - Spaghetti with meat sauce, zucchini noodles or rotini, steamed broccoli
Monday - Chicken tacos, black beans, white rice
Tuesday - Leftovers 
Wednesday - Grilled salmon, roasted mixed veggies
Thursday - Thai basil shrimp, cabbage, red peppers, white rice
Friday - Burgers, roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots
Saturday - Out to dinner

Happy menu planning!  Have a great week, everyone!  I'd love to see your menus!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment