Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 52: Baking Again. . .

It turns out I'm a total sucker when my kids want to bake with me!  I have no self-control and I can't help but say 'yes' to all reasonable offers.  So, Zach wanted to bake snicker doodles on Friday after lunch and we had a wonderful time.  He's getting really good at measuring out the flour and sugar, leveling it off and even cracking the eggs.  Alain's taught him to crack the eggs, but we still open the egg and dump it in the bowl.  For 3 1/2, I think he's doing very well.  He still can't say the whole word, but he said, "Mommy, can I help you make snicker cookies?"  I feel like I honestly had no choice.  ;)

Vermont Honey Wheat Bread - Recipe to be posted!

Weekly Menu #52

Sunday - Grilled mahi-mahi, grilled asparagus, yellow rice
Monday - Mexican beef, black beans, rice, steamed green beans
Tuesday - Something with shrimp. . .
Wednesday - Out to eat
Thursday - Marinated chicken (seared), steamed broccoli, wild rice
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled salmon, roasted cauliflower and potatoes

Have a great week!  I would love to see some menus this week!  ;)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment