Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 51: Coconut Crazy!

The smell of toasted coconut makes me so happy.  I'm not sure why, but it instantly brings a smile to my face.  I've been on a bit of a coconut kick this week and I concluded it by making coconut cupcakes with 7-minute frosting tonight!


I will share the recipe, but I need to make it one more time because I think I overcooked the cake a bit.  Don't get me wrong, I gobbled them up and shared them with my neighbors, but I want to see if they taste better when I don't overcook them.  ;)



Weekly Menu 51:

Sunday - Grilled chicken legs, roasted cauliflower, steamed green beans
Monday - Beef stew (did not get to this last week)
Tuesday - Out for pizza
Wednesday - Roasted salmon and mixed veggies
Thursday - Thai basil shrimp, cabbage, white rice
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Burgers, roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli

Happy cooking, everyone!  I hope to see some menus soon!  Remember, no judgement here. . . we welcome all menu contents from mac-n-cheese to beef stew!  :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment