Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 41

Sometimes I wish that someone else could plan my weekly menu.  I can only imagine that everyone feels this way sometimes.  I haven't felt well this weekend, so I just have no desire to put a menu together.  However, thanks to this blog, I feel pulled to post my menu as I lay here on my sofa.  I'm very grateful that this blog holds me accountable to myself and can only hope that it helps you in some way each week.
Playdoh cupcakes designed by Annabelle and Autumn!

I would love to see what you all are eating this week!  The operative word there is 'eating.'  You see, it doesn't matter if you are cooking the meal, making mac-n-cheese from a box, or going out to eat, I just think it would be fun for all of us to share ideas!  Share away!

Now here is the menu for this coming week:


Week 41 Menu

Sunday - Burgers, baked potatoes & sweet potatoes, seared asparagus
Monday - Thai basil shrimp with cabbage and red peppers, white rice
Tuesday - Grilled salmon, roasted cauliflower, leftover white rice
Wednesday - Chicken tacos, black beans, yellow rice, cabbage slaw
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Spaghetti with meatballs, zucchini pasta, roasted carrots
Saturday - Out to dinner

Have a great week everyone!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment