Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 9 - Life After the Snow. . .

Well, I'm still in shock that 5 inches of snow took us out of commission for a whole week, but I believe that it was a gift!  It was amazing to have Alain home all week to throw snow balls at and go sledding with all of us.  Also, I truly enjoyed getting to know my new neighbors better and making new friends as we gathered together under these unusual circumstances for Atlanta.

It appears that I am unable to get a menu out before Monday night, so I'm working on getting the menu done on Sunday.  It's actually Tuesday night, right?  I'm still a work in progress you know. . .

Also, these cupcakes have been a little distracting to me, so I thought I should post the recipe. I frosted the one in the picture with butter cream frosting, but they are super-yummy with chocolate ganache!

Here's the menu for this week:

Monday - Chicken stir fry with mixed veggies, white rice
Tuesday - Chicken enchiladas with tomatillo salsa, black beans and white rice
Wednesday - Salmon burgers, Caesar salad, roasted potatoes
Thursday - Fish tacos with mahi-mahi and I'm not sure what else. . .
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Out to Eat
Sunday - Chicken cacciatore, mashed cauliflower, broccoli

Have a great week everyone!  Post your menu in response - don't hesitate even if it's pizza and hot dogs for dinner every night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment