Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week 3 - Cold Weather Food

Eventually I will publish this blog to friends and family, but right now I'm keeping it to myself to see how I can keep up with the weekly duty of writing it.  We've had a busy weekend because my sweet baby boy turned 2 years old on Sunday!  I can't believe how quickly he went from being a baby to a big boy!  So, we had a little get together for him and he was just as happy as a clam to have everyone there in his honor.  Even his sisters were super-excited to share in his birthday celebration.  Emilie was telling everyone we met that her brother was turning 2 this weekend!  I love it!

I'm definitely feeling the need for some cold weather food right now as it's in the 30's when we wake up and take our oldest to school in the mornings.  So, I need to find some cold weather food that will maintain a reasonable calorie count at dinner time.  Here's my attempt at a menu for this week!

Monday - Balsamic glazed pork chops, wild rice, peas
Tuesday - Out to Eat
Wednesday - Salmon burgers, ceasar salad, roasted sweet potatoes
Thursday - Enchilada con salsa verde, black beans, white rice
Friday - Spaghetti with meatballs, broccoli, salad
Saturday - Out to Eat (It's a good week)  ;)
Sunday - Potluck dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment