Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Week 2 - A Rough Start

Well, I did pretty well sticking to my menu last week, but I'm 2 days late posting for this week.  Kids are out of school today, so it's nice to have a fun relaxing day at home in the middle of the week.  Additionally, I had a terrible back problem this weekend and it's throwing my whole week off.  Fortunately, I'm feeling much better and I'm ready to start cooking!

I hope that all of you are having a great week!  Post your menu for the week in a reply and we can compare yummy-ness. . .

Monday - Take-Out
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken breasts, Roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes, Broccoli
Wednesday - Fish tacos, black beans, white rice
Thursday - Salmon, wild rice, carrots & peas
Friday - Chili, salad, corn bread
Saturday - Lentil soup and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment