Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 73: Rest?

I was thrilled  to attend a women's retreat this past weekend with a ton of other moms at Winshape Retreat in Rome, GA!  It's such a beautiful place nestled up in the foothills of Northern Georgia!  They make amazing food and the rooms are really peaceful!  It was a great weekend away, but I was very happy to return to my sweet family!

Chicken Ginger Soup

A few weeks ago we started our Paleo challenge, but I've been sick and that's really putting a damper on my ability to work out.  I got a double ear infection and it's giving me a feeling of vertigo when I over-exert myself.  I just went back to the doctor and I'm now on a second round of antibiotics and I'll be going to an allergist soon to see what is going on with me.


Week 73 Menu

Sunday - Chicken ginger soup
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Rotisserie chicken, roasted cauliflower, green beans
Wednesday - Tomato basil soup, mixed green salad with leftover rotisserie chicken
Thursday - Pan seared salmon, mango salsa, broccoli
Friday - Ground beef tacos, black beans, seared zucchini
Saturday - Out to dinner

I would love to see what you all are cooking!  Post your menus!!!  :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment