Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 46: Homemade Nutella?

Well, I've been thinking about making some homemade Nutella for a few weeks and I finally decided to go ahead and try it this week.  It was amazing when I first made it, but it hardened so much that it was almost the consistency of cold butter at room temperature after a few hours.  :(

So, I had to melt it a little and it was great once it was melted, but this texture thing is not going to work for me.  I'll re-work the recipe a bit and I'll post it on the blog once I get it right.  I guess I'm having one of those weeks.

Here's what it looked like all spread on a yummy honey wheat bagel. . .


Weekly Menu #46

Sunday - Spaghetti with venison kielbasa, zucchini noodles, steamed broccoli, homemade french bread
Monday - Shrimp tacos, pico de gallo, black beans, yellow rice
Tuesday - Thai chicken soup, roasted broccoli, baked potatoes & sweet potatoes
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Seared salmon, roasted asparagus, roasted cauliflower, wild rice
Friday - Out to dinner
Saturday - Out to dinner

Can't wait to see your menus!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment